T.A.C.T Water Removal
24 Hour Emergency Service
When a water main breaks, a drain backs up or a flood occurs in your home, it's easy to think that your property and all its contents are beyond hope. However, immediate action can minimize the water damage, allowing your home to be cleaned up and dried up sooner than you think.
Specialists in emergency water removal, T.A.C.T Elite Cleaning Services uses industrial water extraction and drying equipment to restore your home back to its pre-saturated condition as quickly as possible.
Water emergencies can be caused by:
- Leaky pipes
- Frozen pipes
- Leaky appliances
- Broken water mains
- Natural disasters, such as floods
What To Expect
The first day:
- Quickly moving water spreads throughout your home
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, furniture, and belongings
- Books, magazines, and other paper goods may become unsalvageable
1 to 24 hours:
- A musty odor may become apparent
- Drywall swells and begins to break down
- Furniture may warp, split or tarnish, depending on material
48 hours to 1 week:
- Paint begins to blister
- Discoloration and staining start to become permanent
- Mold, mildew, and other harmful contaminants may begin to grow and spread
Our Water Removal Process
Step 1: Emergency response
Step 2: Inspection and damage assessment completed
Step 3: Water extraction
Step 4: Drying and dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and sanitizing
Contact Us Today!
The longer your belongings and building materials stay saturated with water, no matter the source, the greater the risk is that they will need to be replaced or rebuilt. Mold growth may also occur. To minimize the damage to your property, give the experts at T.A.C.T Elite Cleaning Services a call at (317) 514-1190. With 24 hours a day, 7 days a week availability, you can start recovering your property almost immediately.