Having a clean and new carpet is such a wonderful thing. You could lie on the floor and cuddle up with your loved ones and even pets. This pleasant feeling soon leaves once the first spill is made on the carpet. The reaction is to quickly clean the carpet BUT you know it will never be the same without the help of professionals, depending on the spill, of course. This seems to be one of the cons of owning a carpet and can lead people to choosing tile instead. For those carpet lovers, we will share one of the biggest myths of owning a carpet.
Many carpet owners think,” there is no need for professional help when I have my own carpet cleaning machine or I can rent a commercial one. “
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Are you spending hours a day on your hands and knees scrubbing your floors and it still does not look clean? Are you getting frustrated trying to get your tile and grout clean? Cleaning your Tile and Grout can be a tough process with the residues that build up over a period of time leaving the undesirable appearance we all hate. Even some cleaners we think will help us to clean our tile and grout can actually cause damage or leave a film on tile that looks like a milky film dulling your tile finish. Other cleaning products can actually make you sick or have such a strong smell that it makes it unbearable to even try to clean your tile or grout.
Calling the professionals to clean your tile and grout is an easy solution and gives you the results you desire without all the headaches. At Carpet Cleaning Service AZ we are the professional service that can get the job done right the first time. We offer tile and grout protectant and grout recoloring also with our cleaning services.
Contact us today to find out more information 602-633-2015.
Check out our Online Specials
You have probably never heard of carpet beetles but have seen the damage that they can do to your carpets and upholstery. Carpet Beetles lay their eggs in rugs, furs or any fabric containing wool or fur and prefer indoor conditions. Both adults and larvae like to feed in areas that are undisturbed and dark, which can make them hard to detect until you have a wide infestation and a large amount of damage to your home. Although they prefer to eat natural fibers they have been known to eat synthetic if covered with perspiration, oil or food. Here are some helpful hints to stave off these little offenders:
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, upholstery and pillows on a regular basis to remove eggs and larvae create an infestation.
- Make sure to clean up food spills right away since they will gather dust and lint which can become a breeding ground for carpet beetles.
- Make sure to inspect and clean any second-hand fabric based product you bring home. Rugs, clothing, quilts and other items can transport carpet beetles into your home
- Get your carpets, rugs and upholstery professional cleaned on a regular basis to get rid of any deep down dirt that you wouldn’t be able to get with routine vacuuming.
Having tile in your home can give it a clean beautiful look that will last for years in pristine condition. However, as durable as tile can be the grout can be quite another story, seeming to get dirty for no reason. Keeping your home’s grout clean can seem almost impossible and all time consuming at times. When you mop your tile it just seems to get dirtier then cleaner and that pesky mold seems to just appear on the grout around the bathtub and shower even though you just cleaned it. In the end if you are planning on cleaning your grout you are going to be scrubbing. You do have some choices on what you use to clean the grout with.
Getting Your Air Ducts Cleaned Can Help Your Health And Your Wallet
Air quality indoors is probably the main concern that homeowners have when they consider having their air ducts cleaned. Typically in a six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created yearly simply through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home and is constantly taking air in and breathing air out.
Your local Carpet Cleaning Service Az puts a spotlight on a very interesting type of carpet that will leave you saying, “Really?”….
The Basics Of Keeping Your Carpet Clean
- Vacuum your carpet every week and twice a week in high traffic areas. Regular vacuuming will keep dirt particles out of the carpet,keeping damage they cause to a minimum.
- Going over a carpet once with a vacuum is not enough to get all the dirt out. To properly vacuum you will need to do multiple sweeps over the same area.
- If you have rooms with large areas of carpet vacuum sections at a time. This will insure that you don’t miss any areas.
- Vacuum in crisscross motions in high traffic areas and in front of couches. This will help loosen any dirt build up.
- Apply soil retardants when you get a new carpet or after carpet shampooings. This will help keep dirt from resettling into the fibers of the carpet.
If you follow these tips you are on the way to keeping a pristine carpet. For more tips on stain removal and odor treatments visit Carpet Cleaning AZ and follow our Carpet Cleaning Blog.
Do you have a red wine stain that just won’t come up?
Have you ever had a moment where you spill a glass of red wine on your carpet and you don’t know what to do? You don’t want to spread it or make it seep into the carpet any further but you don’t have a shampoo machine handy either. Well, here are a couple of tricks you can use to get that impossible red stain out with products you probably have on hand.
The first step is to try to get the extra red wine out of the carpet. Dab the stain with a clean cloth until all the excess liquid has been removed. Do this as soon as possible so that the stain doesn’t go any deeper into the carpet fibers. Once all the extra liquid is gone, salt the stain so it won’t set before you can clean it.
- White Wine vs. Red Wine
– If you have red wine in the house you probably have white wine too. Pour the white wine over the red wine and then dab at the stain until it comes up. Make sure not to rub because this will cause the red wine to go deeper into the carpet. If the stain still isn’t coming up proceed to the soda method.
- Club Soda To The Rescue
– Another way to get a stain out is to pour club soda on it. The carbonation from the soda will help lift the stain from the carpet fibers. Let it set for a minute or two and then dab with a clean cloth. If the stain is still there try the vinegar method.
- Vinegar Isn’t Just For Cooking
– If all else fails, try pouring white vinegar on the stain. The vinegar will neutralize the pigments in the red wine; let it sit for a couple of minutes and then soak up the spot with a clean towel. If the stain has come up, rinse the area with water and soak up the remaining liquid.
If all these techniques fail, feel free to call us at (602) 633-2015 and we can help you get your carpet back to its pristine condition. We can remove stains that you thought never could be lifted. Make sure to check out our special offers on carpet cleaning and Deodorizing too.