Emergency Flood & Water Removal Phoenix Water Damage Cleanup
Water Damage Cleaning Coupon
Water Damage $250 off your deductable
One hour dispatch. We are set up to work with your insurance company. We will dry out all the areas and do a complete put back.
The help you need when you need it most.
Emergency Flood Cleanup Phoenix & Water Removal - When time is of the essence, you need a water extraction company that moves quickly and has the required resources to effectively contain the damage and prevent future loss. At Carpet Cleaning Service AZ, we specialize in rapidly responding to all emergency calls, with the proper action for your specific needs. From our immediate response to our customer service satisfaction guarantee, we are the best choice for all of your water migration needs!
We understand that you have plenty to worry about as it is, and that the last thing you should ever have to worry about is the worthiness of the company you are trusting to remedy your home of flood water damage. No need to worry with Carpet Cleaning Service AZ! Our technicians go through rigorous training and certification programs, ensuring they can get the job done correctly, the first time out—no matter how big or how small the job may be.
Although each and every water emergency is unique, it is imperative that you take the following actions to reduce your risk of more water damage occurring. These actions include:
- Immediately contact us at Carpet Cleaning Service AZ. Please note that the longer you wait to call for professional assistance, the harder and more expensive it is for us to mediate the problem and eliminate the risk of mold and secondary damage to take hold. Unchecked mold can create sickness and cause damage to your home.
- Eliminate the source of the water!
- If safe to do so, we recommend turning off all circuit breakers, which are supplying electricity to the affected areas
- Move all breakables and small, light furniture items from the affected areas
- To avoid the chance of electrical shock, please do not attempt to use your home’s vacuum of shop-vac, to remove standing water.
- Call your home owner’s insurance company.
Our Water Removal Process
- We will send our highly-trained experts to your location as soon as possible
- Our friendly staff will advise you what to do to minimize damage until our technicians arrive
- Upon arrival, our technicians will quickly survey the water emergency; advise you of proposed plan of action; prepare an estimate for the work to be done.
- Immediately pump out any free standing water
- Extract water from carpet, padding and upholstery
- If necessary, we will remove all carpet and padding
- Apply anti-microbial treatment to affected areas
- Run drying and dehumidification equipment to spend the drying process